Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My memories :)

Memories are a part of someone's life that makes it more you! Okay if you don't understand, i'll help you. My memories allow me to be myself, or show my feelings through what i've done. My most cherished memory is about the funniest Christmas party ever! I was 13 and your average kid, but my family isn't your normal family. My family is full of drama. So what makes this Christmas so special, well this Christmas i had my WHOLE family there. Not just my parents, brothers, and I there. It was more like a family reunion. We all preformed little skits and sang songs. Now your thinking what makes it your best? Everyone performing dressed up. I mean can you just imagine a 32 year old woman in a 6 year old's pagent dress that is WAY too short. Yes, that's my mom for you, acting younger than she really is. :) Wait that isn't it, my dad had sweats on, with pillows and blankets stuffed down his pants, and singing a funny song about an angel be stuck up on a tree all Christmas. But the main thing that made it my best memory to me was that my nanna was there. She is now bout to turn 88 this march. I'm just so glad she got to see the whole family there altogether one before its too late. I love my Nanna! And hopefully that won't be her last one with us all there.

No comments: