Friday, November 7, 2008

Free Friday :)


Today is Free Friday! You might be thinking what is Free Friday? Well today is a day where you can write about any topic that you chose. Well I'm going to tell you a little bit about my NEW job. I work at United. :) I started on Wednesday. I'm a sacker, and although I've barely started and haven't been overly work yet, I LOVE IT!! I mean some people really have problems doing a job that they don't enjoy, but I don't have that problem. All I do is greet and talk to people, which is something I can't stop myself from and put people's groceries in bags. Oh also I have to carry them and unload them in the car. Now if it rains I have to stick it out and just do my job. But who doesn't love the rain? I hope I keep my job because I enjoy it!

No comments: