Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Its a dog world!!


My name is Hercules! I'm a massive, ferocious, and loving hairball. My mommy says i slobber way to much and gets mad when i get excited. I can't help the slobber or if i potty accidentally when i get happy, that is just me. And I don't like it when you yell at me, but I can take it because I'm growing up. I'm a big boy and will finally be a year old on some cold day next month coming very soon. I'm an outside dog, but I love to go inside and play with my owners. Gunner might get mad because i get hungry and chew on his toys. He will begin to scream and I think he just wants to play. I jump up excitedly only to be pushed out the door. The thing I love the most about my family is that they know just how to cheer me up!

Just the other day the kids were at school and everyone had left me outside. I was cold and lonely when suddenly from around the house comes Lindsey and her friend. I barked to show her i knew what she was up to. They both hurridly stood by the gate. I was wagging my tail and ready to jult at them when they walked through the gate. I looked at her in a confused stare, slobber dripping from my jaws. Her friend looked frightened ,but Lindsey assured her that i was to playful to hurt her. Then Lindsey opened the gate and i stood still waiting for her to take a run for it. I knew what she was going to do. She was going to try and make it to that big, huge, white obstacle I can never seem to manage tojump on. I saw her think about it before i began to chase her. She began to make a dash for the truck and I took off like a bullet. I might still have my baby fat ,but I can run. Then out of no where the girl about Lindsey's age made a run for it. I was overwelmed with joy. The girl screamed and Lindsey just laughed.

The girl made it to the truck and they both sat there breathing heavily. I threw my front paws on to the tailgate. Huffing and Puffing the girls race around the truck with me and their heels. I didn't mean to soak them down with the siliva pouring from my mouth. The girls didn't seem to mind because they were having a blast. The good thing was so was I.

I love my family and even though i'm not as little as all the other puppies that bark at me through gate, i'm pretty sure they love me back!

No comments: